Let us take care of everything!
Let us assist you with your goods and transport to and from the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre and Gothia Towers. We collect and deliver your goods so you can focus on other things. All you need to do is pack and label your goods and we’ll take care of the rest.
Click on Price estimate for complete logistics solution » to obtain a quote.
Delivery and collection address
Svenska Mässan/Gothia Towers
Attn: Eventnamn, Lokal
Mässans gata 6
SE-412 51 Göteborg
Goods handling, prices & preregistration
Handling of goods by us will be charged according to the applicable price list, see Prices for goods handling ».
Shipments also need to be preregistered, Preregister & book ».
We will unload and/or load your goods and place them in your premises or on your stand.
Empty packaging & storage, prices & preregistration
It is possible to book storage of empty packaging on site for the duration of the event or exhibition. Storage refers to empty packaging only (not ladders, stand materials or exhibition goods). We take no responsibility for any material left behind. Prices can be found under Prices for goods handling ».
For storage of goods, please contact Goods reception »
Own handling of goods via our loading yard
Any loading or unloading of goods and/or materials yourself, without any assistance from us, must be done during the moving-in and moving-out times for the event or exhibition.
You need to preregister and indicate that you will handle the goods yourself under Preregister & book ».
Due to space requirements we must limit your time in our loading yard to 30 minutes.
We make reservation for possible queueing time.
Services & prices
Price estimate for complete logistics solution »
(We take care of everything: Door-Stand-Door or Door-Premises-Door.)
Prices for goods handling »
(Pallets, storage of empty packaging, etc.)
Preregister & book »
Remember to always preregister incoming & outgoing goods
(Packages, pallets, fork-lift work, etc.)
Climate compensation for your transport, choose a more eco-friendly alternative:
247 ECO (PDF) »
General terms and conditions
- Goods that have not been collected or preregistered after the end of the moving-out period will be transferred/transported for storage at the exhibitor’s expense according to the applicable price list.
- Unmarked goods left behind after the end of the fair that cannot be identified will be disposed of.
- Goods must not be placed in aisles or outside stand areas. This is to ensure that other transport or work involving carpets, lifts, etc. is not obstructed.
- The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre is entitled to deal with or remove any such goods left in aisles/outside stand areas at the exhibitor’s expense according to the applicable price list.
- Motorised vehicles may not be driven into the halls.
- All internal transport, lifting work and fork-lift work in the exhibition area is handled by the team from Svenska Mässan Transport.
- All tasks are carried out on the basis of NSAB 2000.
- Anyone collecting exhibition goods must be able to provide identification or otherwise prove that they are entitled to collect an exhibitor’s goods.
- If an exhibitor engages an outside firm to transport exhibition goods, the exhibitor must inform Svenska Mässan Transport of this and issue a certificate showing that the bearer is entitled to collect the goods.